RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus 2020 Check RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Syllabus and Exam construction 2019 – 2020 Download Rajasthan RSMSSB Librarian Exam Syllabus pdf 2020 Check RSMSSB Exam Pattern 2018 for Advt. No. 11/2018 RSMSSB Librarian Latest Syllabus 2019 RSMSSB Librarian Exam Pattern RSMSSB Librarian Selection Process How to Prepare for RSMSSB Librarian
RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus 2020
Advertisement No: 11/2018
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has lately announce concerning the Recruitment of 700 Posts of Librarian. Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting Online Application is Started from 02.11.2019
& the Last date For Submitting Online Application Form is 01.12.2019. Here the Candidates Can Check the Detailed Recruitment from the Below Provided Link……
About Exam :-
All the Candidates stuffed there Online Application kind and Now they’re ready for there Exam. Soon the Exam can be Conducted on 12.04.2020. The Exam can be Written Type. More Details About Exam is Provided Below.
As we all know, Exam ranges are being more and more evident. Hence, candidate, ought to do higher preparation for qualifying the examination. Here We are offering the prescribed sample of RSMSSB examination with detailed syllabus.
Exam Pattern:- The Exam Paper could have two Parts. More Information is as follows.
|Part A – General Knowledge||100|
|Part B -Library and Information Science and Basic Knowledge of Computer||200|
- The Question Paper can be goal sort with a number of decisions of solutions.
- The Exam could have whole 300 marks.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Exam is 40 %. Those candidates who cannot get the minimal marks won’t be certified.
- Time length for the Exam is 03:00 hours.
- There can also be unfavorable marking of 1/three marks for every flawed reply.
Exam Syllabus :- RSMSSB Librarian Exam Syllabus as follows :-
Part A :- General Knowledge
- Main Source of Rajasthan historical past
- Main Prehistoric civilizations of Rajasthan.
- Major dynasties and their accomplishments.
- Mughal-Rajput relations.
- Key options of structure.
- Important Forts, Monuments & Structures.
- Religious Movement of Rajasthan and Folk god-goddess.
- Main Handicraft, portray, kinds of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthani language works of literature Major regional languages.
- Fair, competition, folks music, folks dance, musical devices, jewellery.
- Rajasthani Culture,Tradition and Heritage.
- Important Historic tourism Palace.
- Main Personality of Rajasthan.
- Princely states of Rajasthan and British treaties, Mass motion of 1857
- Farmers and public Revolution motion,and the motion Prjamandal.
- Integral of Rajasthan.
- Political Awareness of Rajasthan.
Geography of Rajasthan
- Status and Expansion.
- Main Physic Department – Desert area, Aravali Mountain area, planes.
- Drainage system.
- Natural vegetation.
- Forest and Wildlife Conservation.
- Environmental and ecological points.
- Agro-climatic and main crops.
- Multipurpose initiatives.
- Irrigation Projects.
- water conservation
Part B:– Library and Information Science and Basic Knowledge of Computer
Foundation of Library and Information Science
Concept of library, info and society, Information society, Library as a social establishment, Types of libraries: Academic, Special and Public, National library of India, Five legal guidelines of library science and their implications, Concept of knowledge literacy, Library motion in India, Library laws, Library acts in India, Intellectual property rights and legislation, Censorship, Extension actions and public relation work, Role and actions of I.L.A., IFLA and UNESCO and RRRLF, Library useful resource sharing.
Library Classification and Cataloguing
Definition, want, function and performance, Notation: Types and qualities, Main options of Colon Classification and Dewey Decimal Classification Schemes, Principles of useful sequence, General points of frequent isolates/customary sub-divisions, Devices utilized in C.C. and D.D.C., Steps in sensible classification, Library Cataloguing: Definition, want, function and performance, History of Classified Catalogue Code and Anglo American Cataloguing Rules, Kinds of entries: Main entry and added entries of Classified Catalogue Code, Kind of catalogue: Classified and dictionary, Physical and internal types of catalogue, Subject cataloguing and chain process, OPAC.
Library Organisation and Management
General and scientific rules of administration and their implication to library administration, Function of administration, Sections of a library: Acquisition section-Book choice, process and accessioning, Technical processing part (Classification and Cataloguing of books), Periodical part, Circulation part: Newark and Browne, Maintenance: Open entry system, care and restore (binding)of books and journals, Stock rectification and verification, Library show, Library guidelines, Library statistics, Budgeting.
Reference Service and Information Sources
Reference and knowledge Services: Need and function, Ready reference service, Long vary reference service, Initiation, Reference service in School and public library, Organisation of reference division, Qualities of a reference librarian, CAS and SDI, Information Sources: Need and kinds: Primary, secondary and tertiary.
Basics of Computer
Introduction to computer-Characteristics, use, and forms of computer systems, Computer generations, and pc structure: Hardware, enter and output units, Software: Need, function and kinds, Operating system, Library software program: Proprietary, Open supply software program, Role of library automation, Use of Internet in libraries, Electronic Resources: e-Books, e-Journals, databases
Final Words :-
Candidates are suggested to remain related with our web site and RSMSSB’s web site for extra updates of RSMSSB Exam Date and Admit Card. Candidates Keep visiting this web page and our web site www. jobriya.in for contemporary replace of the examination.
Important Link Area :-
Candidate can write their query associated to the RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus & Exam Pattern within the remark field. We will attempt to help you with better of our information..